Monday, September 7, 2009

Whimsy in Magic

I want to be a whimsical witch who doesn't take herself too seriously. I want to feel free-spirited and always see the joy in everything I undertake, both in circle and outside it. I want to wear high heeled witch shoes (though maybe not this high) with long red and white stripey socks and I want a magic wand that glows with a shiny star at the tip. I want to embrace all that is beautiful in the practice of magick and wear a big warm smile on my face while doing just that. Wouldn't that be just lovely?

Photo courtesy alyz on deviantART.com

2 comments:

VintageSage said...

Oh just LOVELY indeed! I want to be one too!

Barbara said...

What a nice thought.
And how wonderful to be reminded to always look for the joy.
You've added some to my day:)